we are again organizing hand carving workshop here in Prague with Martin Ruzicka, our puppet master.
HAND CARVED MARIONETTE PUPPET ACCORDING YOUR DESIGN MADE IN ONE WEEK
Only 3 of you will learn under the supervision of Martin how to carve, paint, assemble and control marionette according your design.
Me and my friends from Prague’s puppet community will show you our beautiful city and its magic. We will steer my boat to close nature (there is one free day during workshop) as well as test the very best beer around the world (yes we have it here in Prague :-). For those who are interested I will share my knowledge of Prague`s historical buildings and its stories...
Hope to see you here in Prague!
Answers to FAQ
- This workshop is taking place in Prague - unique and historical city in the heart of Europe
- It takes 6 days plus 1 day off in the middle of workshop to relax a bit and to explore the city....
- There is maximum 3 people in the workshop
- The accommodation (not included) is situated in an apartments from early 20’s, right above the workshop room. Plus, there are even other options as a small hotels or motels in the same area.
- During this time you’ll learn how to carve your own wooden marionette (according to your design)
First two or tree days you’ll be working (hand carving) on your marionette.
Around fourth day you’ll be painting almost finished masterpiece of yours.
Next two days you’ll learn how to essemble your marionette, how to put it on strings and you’ll be working on the final touch ups.
We start every morning at 9am and finish at 8pm. During the day we have a lunch break.
We can also prepared plenty of side activities for you! Prague itself is a magical city and we’d love to take you for a night walk through the town. To have some fun, there is an opportunity to experience a boat trip, enjoy some live music and you can also visit our showroom full of wonderful puppets!
Hand carving workshop under the leadership of very talented and experienced wood carver – puppeteer Martin Růžička. Maximum people in the workshop is limited to 3.